- Batting skills like stance improvement, hit and runs, pull hitting, bunting, and hitting for power
- Pitching skills that include pitching motions, release points, and communication between the pitcher and catcher
- Fielding skills for catching pop-flies and ground balls, performing relay throws, and turning double plays
- Base-running skills that include stealing, pickles, and tagging up
- Using Your Body: body weight, position and momentum to improve your quickness and power.
Prepare to Perform: Contact Brooke Clemetson at 626-419-6784
Speed, Power & Agility Training: Contact Haily Murdica at 760-977-6683